|Manoella – “Opéra de Paris” (Opéra Garnier)|
7:09 AM – Do you remember Manoella, from São Paulo, Brazil? (See the post here.)
Bravo! Since last time, Manoella finished successfully her first marathon, the Paris Marathon. Manoella is now a marathon runner, a confirmed long distance runner since, three weeks only after the marathon, we redid easily a Paris Running Tour of more than 19 km.
In spite of the cold still present at this end of April, it is under a big sun that we admired the marvels of Paris:
– The Opéra Garnier (As we can see himit on the photo above)
– The Eiffel tower from the President Wilson avenue:
|Manoella – President Wilson Avenue|
– The Eiffel tower from “place de l’Alma”, as well as the flame of the statue of Liberty (remember the article on this flame => here):
|Manoella – “Place de l’Alma”|
– The embassy of Brazil which we were able to greet (the wind was not very hard this morning and the flag was resting):
|Manoella – Brazil Embassy, “Cours Albert 1er”|
– The “Sacré-Coeur” of Montmartre from “Boulevard des Italiens”:
|Manoella – “Boulevard des Italiens” – Far-off, the “Sacré-Coeur”|
– Two magnificent passages:
|Manoella – “Passage Jouffroy”, boulevard Montmartre – “Passage du Grand Cerf”, rue Dussouds|
– And many other amazing places of Paris…
Good return in Brazil!
Merci Manoella !
The route of the tour :