The Soli’run is a sports and solidary event against poor housing, organized since 2012 by several Rotary clubs for the benefit of “Habitat et Humanisme Ile-de-France”. In the heart of the Bois de Boulogne, in the first days of spring, the Soli’ run offers a sports programme for the whole family:
- The Soli’run 10, race of 10 km (referenced in the Paris Running Tour challenge*)
- The Soli’run 6, race of 6 km
- The Soli’kids, race of 1 km and race of 2 km (reserved for the youngest children / 5-15 years).
- The Soli’walk, a 4 km walk, fun and family-friendly
Only race against poor housing, the Soli’ run brings together Sunday sportsmen and women, the most experienced athletes and even toddlers and walkers who want to associate their kilometers with a cause. Over the past 6 years, an important chain of solidarity has been created between people, riders, companies, service providers and partners. They make a commitment one morning or several months so that this event is a success both in sports and solidarity.
For the 2018 edition, the Soli’ run intends to mobilize even more participants and partners in order to collect more for “Habitat et Humanisme Ile-de-France”.
* The Paris Running Tour challenge has nothing to do with our company of visit of Paris done while running, Paris Running Tours. We also like competitions very much, hence the idea of this blog “Races” within our tours in Paris website. So here we talk about all the races in Paris, some of which are part of the challenge. 🙂